OK, I know I said I had finished 'Personal Demons', but there was a fair amount of polishing and tweaking to be done. I've spent most of this week doing just that, and in the last half-hour I have sent it out to my friend Jack and to my agent, Robin.
I know there are still things wrong with it, but I could sit here forever poking at it. I need other people to point out the errors now.
So, it has left my grasp. It's a scary feeling when something you have poured so much time and effort into leaves home and ventures out into the world. There's an inevitable loss of control, and the knowledge that you are opening yourself up to (in fact, actually seeking out) criticism.
I don't take criticism well. I'll be dusting down and putting on my thick skin this weekend. Wish me well, oh reader...
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment